New to the Wortham Center for the Performing Arts is the Tina McGuire Theatre, a multiuse black box theatre with comfortable, convertible seating options for 80-100 people. Architectural rendering courtesy of Clark Nexsen.
Tina McGuire Theatre Rental
The Wortham Center for the Performing Arts is now accepting inquiries for the use of its two newest performance spaces: the Tina McGuire Theatre and the Henry LaBrun Studio . These two spaces will be open and available for community use beginning September 2019.
About the Tina McGuire Theatre:
- 1,500 square feet
- Multiuse black box performance space
- Comfortable, convertible seating options for 80-100 people
- Ideal for professional music, comedy, theatre and dance performances due to its complex lighting and sound capabilities; immersive or experimental performance art; corporate or professional events, meetings or conferences with PowerPoint and other A/V presentation needs; community receptions; workshopping performances for larger stages; readings or storytelling
- Comes equipped with dressing rooms and a green room for performers
- Professionally sprung dance floors
The Tina McGuire Theatre will be a black box and multiuse theatre seating 80-100 people, with comfortable, convertible seats and upgraded production systems.
The Tina McGuire Theatre has access to the Wortham Center courtyard, lobby, box office, lounge and concession area. The Wortham Center’s professional lighting and sound staff are available upon request for an hourly fee.
Inquiries can be made for one venue, multiple venues or for the entire Wortham Center for the Performing Arts.
The Wortham Center for the Performing Arts will officially open in September 2019 at 18 Biltmore Avenue. Individuals or organizations interested in booking any portion of the center for a future event should contact Events Manager Alec Castro at 828-210-9850 or email@example.com.
In the news: "Different Strokes! Performing Arts Collective to be 'Company in Residence' at Wortham Center for the Performing Arts"
The Tina McGuire Theatre is a multiuse blackbox theatre with comfortable, convertible seating for 80-100 people. Architectural rendering courtesy of Clark Nexsen.