WELCOME TO INTERSECTIONS
Featuring a full season of classes, discussions and performances, Intersections is an opportunity for patrons to connect more deeply with the arts, artists, and each other. All Intersections events take place in The Forum off the main lobby.
More opportunities will be added throughout the year so check back frequently for an updated list of programs and events.
Please join us for one of these opportunities during our 2013/2014 Season. Click the links to learn more.
PRE-SHOW DISCUSSIONS:• Shakespeare on Trial
• Eisenhower Dance
• Aquila Theatre's Fahrenheit 451
• Aquila Theatre's Twelfth Night
• Eisenhower Dance presents a Master Class for the public on Thursday, January 16 from 10:45am - 12:00pm at the UNC-Asheville Dance Studio in the Sherrill Center. There is no registration required or cost associated with this Master Class.
• Dance Master Class with choreographer Chase Brock of The Chase Brock Experience, March 22, 2014. Time and location TBA.
Join family and friends in a special series celebrating the joy of music and singing together. This series is for anyone of any age or skill level who loves to sing. Lead by Beth Magill, Sing Together opportunities are available from October 2013 through May 2014. Click here to read more.
If you love reading and want to make friends, then this is the group for you. The Intersections Book Club will primarily focus on lively book discussions and meeting new friends in a relaxed atmosphere. Monthly meetings held in the Forum. For information on meeting dates and books, click here.
Gather with other crafty souls for an evening of creative fun and companionship. Each month features a different craft project. Preregistration is required. Fees cover materials and vary based on the craft featured. For a full list of monthly crafts descriptions and dates, click here.
• Movement Making, An Introductory Workshop with Barrie Barton
Thursday, February 13 • 6:00pm
For more information please contact Rae Geoffrey at (828) 210-9837 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.