Make a Donation
One Theatre. Two Great Ways to Lend Your Support.
Be part of the performance.
The Diana Wortham Theatre's Friends Association (FRIENDS) is dedicated to supporting the theatre and its programming through financial contributions and volunteer efforts. Just as the Diana Wortham Theatre plays a leading role in this community, we ask you to be involved in the theatre’s core of support.
Ticket sales alone do not cover the cost of operating the theatre. Donors and sponsors are crucial to the continuation of the fantastic programs and valuable community services provided by the Diana Wortham Theatre.
Become a FRIEND today and you will support:
- THE MAINSTAGE SERIES: a full season of performance by exceptional, national touring artists in music, theatre and dance
- THEATRE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES: education program of performances and workshops which annually reaches for than 9,000 students and teachers
- LOCAL ARTS ORGANIZATIONS: each year more than 20 local arts organizations, professional and avocational, as well as numerous civic organizations, utilize the theatre
- AUDIENCES of more than 50,000 who enjoy the great diversity of programming presented in the theatre each year
Join the FRIENDS and:
- BE FIRST – FRIENDS enjoy advance ticket purchasing privileges for the theatre’s Mainstage Series – our most popular benefit by far
- BE PAMPERED – FRIENDS get complimentary admission to the Annual Preview Party each July with fantastic food and a sneak preview of the upcoming season
- BE SPECIAL – FRIENDS receive advance email notification of added attractions throughout the year
- BE INVITED – FRIENDS are invited to special pre- and post-performance receptions
DWT FRIENDS Association
Your donation is tax deductible.
JOIN! Make your donation quickly and securely online now with PayPal.
or- if you prefer:
Please join the FRIENDS today and invest in the cultural life of our community. Should you have any questions on the FRIENDS or the benefits received, please email email@example.com.
$10=access $10=opportunity $10=the world
Do you remember your first time at a theatre? The lights, the music, the wonder and magic of seeing a live performance on stage?
For many children in Western North Carolina, a field trip to the Diana Wortham Theatre is their first exposure to a live performing arts event. Unfortunately, school funding for activities is increasingly limited. Most teachers must ask students to bring money from home to attend a field trip with their class. For some students, this is simply not an option.
Donors to the Y.E.S. Fund make it possible for all children in Western North Carolina to have an arts experience. No student should miss the opportunity to learn through the arts due to lack of funding.
Diana Wortham Theatre's Young Audience Series serves more than 9,000 students and teachers every season - stretching minds, working imaginations and deepening learning.
For only $10, you can open a new world of possibilities for an economically disadvantaged child.
Imagine the possibilities. Support the Y.E.S. Fund!
and how to apply for the Y.E.S. Fund.