Box Office Information
The Diana Wortham Theatre's box office is located in the main lobby of the orchestra level inside Pack Place, at 2 South Pack Square in downtown Asheville.
Diana Wortham Theatre Box Office Summer hours (effective May 26, 2015)
- Mondays - Closed
- Tuesdays - Fridays 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Closed Saturdays unless there is a performance; Box Office will open at 12:00pm and stay open until 30 minutes after curtain.
- Closed Sundays unless there is a performance; Box Office will open at 1:00pm and stay open until 30 minutes after curtain.
Tickets may be purchased*:
- In person at the box office during regular hours - no processing fees.
- By phone at 828-257-4530 during regular hours - $4.50 processing fee per order (tickets held at will-call). Tickets can be mailed to the patron for a $1 additional fee.
- By mail to DWT Box Office, 2 South Pack Square, Asheville, NC 28801 - $4.50 processing fee per order (tickets held at will-call). Tickets can be mailed to the patron for a $1 additional fee.
- On-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.dwtheatre.com - per ticket and per order processing fees apply.
*as of 07/01/14.
Student Rush Tickets: Diana Wortham Theatre offers a $10 day-of-show student rush tickets for performances in its Mainstage Series, based on ticket availability. This is an affordable way for area college students to enjoy the dance, theatre, music and special attractions performances that comprise this series, which runs annually from September to May. College students can call the box office at noon on the day of a performance to find out if student rush tickets are available. Students must visit the box office in person after noon on the day of a performance and present a valid college I.D. to purchase student rush tickets.
BOX OFFICE/TICKETING INQUIRIES
Tickets through the Diana Wortham Theatre Box Office can be paid by Cash, Check, MasterCard or Visa. Phone orders and on-line sales by credit card only.
All sales are final with No Refunds. Exchanges can be made within the same event for a different performance at a nominal fee. Exchanges must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled event/performance and the physical tickets must be returned to the box office unless being held at Will Call.